WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!
If you are interested in volunteering with Art Therapy Studio, please consider signing up to volunteer for our Fall FUN!raiser on November 13th from 2 – 9pm. To sign up to volunteer, please complete this form.
For all other volunteer inquiries, see below:
Art Therapy Studio regularly needs volunteers to assist with special events, packaging art kits, and the occasional Spring Cleaning. Please be aware, that due to our dedication to client confidentiality, we are unable to place volunteers in direct contact with our client artists, this includes volunteering to assist an art therapist during sessions. There are still plenty of ways to help us, including:
- Assist with our Annual Appeal Mailing
- Volunteer for our Annual Benefit
- Put together collage kits for veterans (can be done at home)
- Assist with cleaning the studio (occurs at the end of each course)
- Assist with filing and other office duties
- Assist with assembling art kits to be mailed to client artists that are participating from home due to being identified as high risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and other illnesses
If you are interested in becoming an Art Therapy Studio Volunteer, please complete this form and our Office Manager Kiran Sadhra will get back to you shortly. Art Therapy Studio requires all volunteers to submit to a background check and fingerprinting, which is conducted on-site.
At this time we can only accept volunteers and interns 18 years of age and older, no exceptions.