Donate Art Supplies
Due to the elevated concerns caused by COVID-19, we will no longer accept used craft, art, or office supplies. We will also be unable to accept donation drop-offs of new supplies and ask all those looking to help us in making sure we are fully stocked to check out our Amazon Wish List. To make your gift go further, please add us as your charity of choice through Amazon Smile and be sure to check out through the Smile portal. Each time you make a purchase, Art Therapy Studio will get a small percentage of the sales.
You can now save money while supporting community art therapy by using Capital One Shopping. This new app can be used on your desktop or phone to help you save money on your Amazon purchases and elsewhere.
Below is a list of supplies we are always in need of. You can find these items regularly updated on our Amazon Wish List.
Art Supply Wish List
- Canvases – 18 x 24 (or larger).
- Sketch Books
- Acrylic paint
- Student grade brushes
- Low fire clay and casting slips
- Gloss glazes
- Alcohol ink markers/refills
- Paper 9×12, 18×24, 24×36 (drawing, mixed media and 140lb watercolor)
- Felt tip fineliners (micron, stabilo 88 or similar)
- Paper pulp masks
- Bleeding tissue paper
- Mod podge
- Permanent glue sticks
- Alcohol or acrylic ink, fiber reactive (procion) dyes and cotton dyeables
- Colored pencils
Please contact our Office Manager Kiran Sadhra at email@example.com with any questions.